Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe I got from a little book of smoothies and summer drinks. Tastes GREAT!
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk or 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 5 maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 tablespoon light chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 cups low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- Combine banana, milk, cherries, chocolate syrup, and coconut extract in blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add frozen yogurt 1 cup at a time. Pulse on high after each addition until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with additional cherries if desired.
VERY DELICIOUS. Great shake to enjoy and relax with. The flavors of the banana and chocolate go well together. Prepared as a participated in the 2008 Aus/NZ Swap #16 Event.
I really quite liked this and it was super easy to make. Great for a breakfast smoothy!