Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
This is another recipe I got from a little book of smoothies and summer drinks. Tastes GREAT!
Top Review by Seasoned Cook
VERY DELICIOUS. Great shake to enjoy and relax with. The flavors of the banana and chocolate go well together. Prepared as a participated in the 2008 Aus/NZ Swap #16 Event.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk or 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 5 maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 tablespoon light chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 cups low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine banana, milk, cherries, chocolate syrup, and coconut extract in blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add frozen yogurt 1 cup at a time. Pulse on high after each addition until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and garnish with additional cherries if desired.