This recipe is from www.marthawhite.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) package banana chocolate chip muffin mix (Martha White)
- 1Heat griddle or large skillet to medium heat (340 degrees F.).
- 2Grease lightly with oil.
- 3Combine egg, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir just until large lumps disappear. For thinner pancakes add additional milk. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
- 4For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 5Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to dry around the edges.
- 6Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Place 2 pancakes on each plate.
- 8Top with 2 bananas, sliced.
- 9Microwave jam just until melted; spoon over bananas.
- 10Top with whipped topping, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with nuts and top with a cherry, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 108.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 117.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chip muffin mix