Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from www.marthawhite.com
Make and share this Banana Split Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat griddle or large skillet to medium heat (340 degrees F.).
- Grease lightly with oil.
- Combine egg, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir just until large lumps disappear. For thinner pancakes add additional milk. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to dry around the edges.
- Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 2 pancakes on each plate.
- Top with 2 bananas, sliced.
- Microwave jam just until melted; spoon over bananas.
- Top with whipped topping, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with nuts and top with a cherry, if desired.