This is a real kid pleaser!
Make and share this Banana Split Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together well the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together egg, milk, oil and bananas.
- Mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture and blend well .
- Cook the pancakes on medium high setting until both sides are golden brown.
- After the pancakes are cooked, put ice cream on top of pancake, then add chocolate syrup, bananas and whipped cream. Add nuts and yum yum! One is enough though.
Our six year old son loves Banana Pancakes... In fact when you ask him what his most favorite thing about our trip to Costa Rica is... he will emphatically state - The Banana Pancakes. This morning he asked if I would make banana pancakes and as he read over my shoulder he saw Banana Split Pancakes and just about had a heart attack. I allowed him to have one and the rest he had with honey on top. I did not realize they had ice cream on them until I read step five as the toppings are not listed in the ingredients. So, I left the ice cream off the pancakes. Everyone loved them - with or without all the toppings. They were fluffy and the banana reigned supreme. Thank you josamky1063 for posting!