Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Recipe and photo from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (don't drain)
- 1 white cake mix, dry
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut in pieces
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup crushed nuts
- sliced banana
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Spread the strawberry pie filling in a greased 9x13 inch cake pan*.
- Spoon on the pineapple, then the dry cake mix, then the margarine.
- Top with coconut and crushed nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-75 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Before serving, top individual pieces with sliced bananas, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.