Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use any fresh or frozen fruit that you enjoy most, and on a hot summer day, try a little coconut rum or spiced rum to add a little kick! I always chill my glasses in the freezer before i start to make this recipe and dip the rims in colored sugar to add color to the glasses.
- 2 bananas or 2 your favorite fruit
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, fresh
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- spiced rum or coconut rum
- colored crystal sugar
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in glasses chilled in the freezer. Dip rims in sugar before serving.
I live in Jamaica, and strwberries and such are rather pricey here, but bananas, and coconuts grow in my back yard, and this was rather cheap, and very tasty. I looking forward to seeing some more familiar ingredients. BY THE WAY IT WAS DARN GOOD.