Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this up today, based on what was in the freezer and fridge. It was good, so I'm saving it here!
- 1 banana (frozen or chilled)
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk (or sub other milk)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (or sub other juice)
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (optional) or 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 -3 mint leaves (optional)
- lime wedge, to garnish
- Throw it all in a blender (except mint and lime wedge), and puree!
- Stir in the mint leaves, bruising slightly, and garnish with lime.
Delicious! I made as directed and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks! Made for VIP - Vegetarian Swap-Oct. 2013.
Although I did leave out the mint leaves, I stuck to the rest of the recipe, using a frozen banana & raspberries & the honey as well as the indicated liquids, all of which made for a wonderful tasting smoothie! Many thanks for this addition to my morning smoothie rotation! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]