Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Super Snacks For Kids but I have to say they are yummy enough for adults too!
- 2 large bananas, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl until foamy.
- Pour into paper cups and freeze.
- Push up from the bottom of the cup.
My picky kids suprised me and LOVED these! A healthy lowfat alternative to other snacks, with a nice serving a calcium especially if calcium-fortified OJ concentrate is used. I thought they were good, but for me own tastes, I would either use vanilla yogurt or add a bit of honey to sweeten them a bit. Strawberry, blueberry or other flavored yogurt could also be tasty. I will definitely make these again. Thanks, Tish, we love a good popsicle!!