Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those of you with a sweet tooth, this is a fantastic dip to be served with fresh apple or pear slices. It can be whipped up in your blender, so easy and so delicious!!
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 apples, cored and cut into wedges
- In a blender or food processor, combine bananas, peanut butter and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth
- Divide mixture among 4 small dishes and serve with apple wedges for dipping.