- 2 bananas
- 2 cups coarsely chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Banana's in half crosswise.
- Insert a Popsicle stick into the cut end of each.
- Wrap each banana in foil and place in freezer till frozen.
- In double boiler, melt Chocolate over hot, not simmering, water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place Nuts on wax paper.
- Dip each banana into the chocolate and, just as the chocolate starts to set, roll in Nuts.
- Serve immediately or refreeze till ready to eat.