1/3 Photos of Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Brulée
Interesting breakfast idea
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, rolled oats, salt and 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar in a large saucepan and mix well.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Continue to cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 4Spoon 1 cup of the oatmeal into each of oven-proof bowls spreading evenly.
- 5Spread 1/4 cup of yogurt over each bowl.
- 6Arrange sliced banana over yogurt, then sprinkle each remaining brown sugar.
- 7Arrange the dishes on a baking sheet or in a large baking pan and place under a preheated broiler until the sugar starts to bubble and turn dark, about 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately. Alternately, you may use a kitchen torch to melt the sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Brulée
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat french vanilla yogurt