Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
You will not be disappointed! One of the moistest, most flavorful, delicious breads! And easy....Enjoy
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package white chocolate, vanilla candiquik
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9×5” loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- In another bowl mix melted CANDIQUIK, butter, eggs, and mashed bananas.
- Stir banana mixture into the flour mix – until moistened (add nuts if desired) and pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean….
- Allow bread to cool…slightly, if you can wait!