Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is especially for those that cannot tolerate milk. Tasty and healthy. A cool refreshing pick me up drink. Found this one via the net but made some adjustments.
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk (or regular soy)
- 2 -3 bananas, cut in chunks
- 6 mangoes, cut in chunks (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sweetner)
- Process all ingredients in blender until smooth and frothy.
You made this for me when I came to visit and you used a different kind of ice cream..tofutti?? But I made this as the recipe specified and it was WONDERFUL! Yummy. Thanks girlfriend!!!!