Recipe by Stacey Sweet
This is a real kid pleaser! Very easy to make! Can easily be multiplied to feed a crowd. Stacey
Top Review by tinaki99
Unbelievably easy to make, tasty too! I have an icecream maker, which I used from step 7 onwards (ie I did not need to place mixture in freezer twice). I wonder if the recipe could be applied to other type of fruit, such as strawberries.
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer beat evaporated milk until thick and the consistancy resemles mousse.
- Mix in sugar.
- In a small bowl mash bananas to a pulp.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add banana mixture to evaporated milk.
- Mix well.
- Transer to freezerproof container and cover.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Stir well and re-freeze until firm.
- Transer banana ice to your refrigerator to soften for 30 minutes before serving.