Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Zaar account adoptee. Will be trying it soon, with just a few changes.
- 8 medium medium ripe bananas (ripe)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons white rum
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple jam
- In a large frypan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add bananas and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, then carefully turn bananas over and cook 1 - 2 minutes more until just tender.
- Transfer bananas to a dish. Set aside.
- Add pineapple jam, rum, and orange juice to frypan; bring to boil and cook about 2 minutes until sauce thickens; return bananas to dish.
- Serve immediately, to top ice cream or a with dollop of sweetened whipped cream.