Recipe by Sydney Mike
This little gem comes from the 2004 cookbook, Raw Foods for Busy People!
Top Review by UmmBinat
I made this because it is raw and it is sooo delicious. I had it cold because I used frozen peaches. Instead of dates I used date syrup (dibis) which is made as described in the recipe but ends up being less harsh on my blender as apposed to full dates. I used vanilla paste to be alcohol free and did include the cinnamon for the added health benefit plus I like it. Made for Veggie Swap 23.
- 6 dates, pitted, chopped (Medjool preferred)
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana, ripe, peeled, sliced
- 2 peaches, pitted, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)