Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from Taste of Home Light cookbook. Yum. Great on-the-go breakfast, snack or light dessert.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, strawberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberries (or a mixture of all 3!)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve immediately.
Yum, a really tasty combo, a keeper, thanks!
this was great. I didn't have crushed pineapple and so used 1/2 of a small can of pine. juice. I also used 1/2 packet of Splenda. Wonderful!!
Great combination! I used frozen raspberries. Can't wait to try blueberries and the berry combo. Thanks!