Recipe by Darrinw2001
I love this pie! so good and you wont believe its good for you as well! Ignore the directions on the box of pudding, mine is much better.
Top Review by STARTERWIFE
I am diabetic and started out fixing my pies with this recipe minus the protein powder,but saw this recipe on my diabetes sight a while back and since then have done all my pies this way,i enjoy these pies,and doesnt raise my blood sugar,and if you didnt tell anyone the ingredients,they would think you picked it up from the bakery,absolutely delicious,and I thank you for posting,now I have it safe in my cookbook here as well as my one at home.
- 1 ready 9-inch low-fat pie shell
- 2 (4 ounce) boxesjello sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium banana, slced into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free Cool Whip