Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from The Taste Of Home magazine. It is great and the family loves it!
Make and share this Banana Cream Brownie Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 3 medium firm bananas
- 1 2⁄3 cups cold milk
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for the fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 c chocolate chips and 1/4 c peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in x 9-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 min or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- slice bananas? arrange in a single layer over brownies. chop the remainining cocolate chips. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped chips and 1/4 cup peanuts over bananas.
- In a large mixixng bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minute Fold in whipped topping. Spread over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips and pecans. Refrigerage leftovers. Makes 12-15 servings.