Recipe by um-um-good
I like that this is a small muffin recipe-makes only 12 muffins. Also like that it doesn't call for white sugar. I have not tried yet; but am looking forward to making it soon.
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for Photo Swap February 2010* A quick and easy muffin to make- a perfect quantity for 12 muffins. My daughters both enjoyed these and they mada a great addition to their lunchboxes.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 mashed bananas
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (packed)
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix together bananas, milk, sugar, butter, egg & cranberries.
- Add flour mixture stirring just until moistened.
- Scoop into muffin tray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.