Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Site
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 bananas
- lemon juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crumb crust
- Mix cornstarch in water till dissolved; stir in EAGLE BRAND® and egg yolks.
- Cook until thick and bubbly, while stirring consistently.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- Cool slightly.
- Fold in coconut and keep aside.
- Peel and slice bananas into rounds 1/4-inch thick.
- Toss bananas gently with lemon juice, then drain.
- Arrange on bottom of pie crust.
- Pour filling over bananas; cover.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and sliced bananas if desired.