Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this morning when I discovered I had two ripe bananas left on the counter. These are very tasty and with the warm weather coming this is a very satisfying and refreshing treat. I used organic bananas in this, they just taste better! I used a small popcicle maker for this. Each popcicle holds 1/4 cup of this mixture.
- 2 bananas (or 1 cup banana puree)
- 1 cup silk soy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree the bananas in a blender. You will need one cup of bananas. I used my Magic Bullet for this and it worked great. Add the creamer, cinnamon and vanilla and whiz it round again.
- Put into 1/4 cup popcicle cups and freeze for several hours or until totally frozen.
- Bon Appetit!