Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A low fat yummy smoothie. If you're not watching your weight you may wish to up the chocolate sauce to 2 tbsp. The amount listed lends a light chocolate flavor.
- 1 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry slices, frozen
- 1 tablespoon light chocolate syrup
- Measure all your ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Serve right away with a straw, if desired.
- You can add a little chocolate sauce on top for presentation, if desired.
Yet ANOTHER GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE to help me along in the morning! Being a ~holic, I especially enjoyed the addition of the chocolate syrup, & this time around it wasn't light, since I used some of the homemade chocolate sauce I'd recently prepared! I don't usually think to do chocolate smoothies, but this one is wonderful! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Tag It RED!]