Prep 8 mins
Cook 16 mins
Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
Make and share this Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes & Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and slice the banana's into small sections.
- Place the sliced pieces of banana into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Using a potato masher - mash the banana pieces.
- Add pancake mix, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Slice the Dove Dark Chocolate into 1/4inch pieces.
- Add to banana pancake mix.
- Mix well
- Using 1/4 cup batter cook pancakes over medium heat.
Made these for just the 2 of us & had a most enjoyable breakfast AND had a couple left over (spread with nutella & cream cheese & rolled up) as a mid-day snack! And, in my desire to follow the recipe right on down, I even used the chocolate & pancake mix you suggested! Thanks for sharing the recipe for this great treat! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]