- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 small banana (great way to use up over-ripe ones!)
- 1 -2 tablespoon smooth cashew butter
- generous sprinkle cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your bread in the toaster, and meanwhile --
- Mash the banana, add the cashew butter and cinnamon, and mash it up some more till well combined.
- I reccommend: microwave this mixture for just 20-30 sec. - then it's really warming for chilly mornings!
- When toast pops up, dollop the melty banana spread on the toast and devour!