A quick low fat version. Taste so good you wouldn't think it was even low fat ^_^ but you can always make the fattening version, if you wanna increase your waistline (hahaha).
- Place biscotti in a ziplock bag, crush with rolling pin (or something heavy).
- Remove lid from caramel topping and microwave for 30 secs until melted.
- Slice the bananas and set aside.
- Scoop 1/4c of ice cream into a parfait glass and top with sliced bananas then a lil caramel followed by a lil whipped topping.
- Create another layer same order, then top with a little bit of the biscotti and caramel for presentation ^_^.
- So simple! Try this recipe with different flavor combinations like chocolate biscotti, ice cream, whipped topping and chocolate sauce. Kids love this and you're getting them to eat fruit ^_^.
What a quick and easy decadent tasting dessert! We loved it. I had to use a crumbled oatmeal cookie, because I didn't have any biscotti on hand, but it was delicious just the same. A lovely recipe discovery for Pick A Chef Fall 2007.