Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like chocolate and bananas...this is for you BUT be warned...it is rich, rich, rich!! Make sure you get a brownie mix that fits this size pan!! If not, you might have to "adjust" ingredients to fit the size pan of brownies you make. Also, cook time includes cooling time for brownies and chilling time for completed dessert.
- 1 box brownie mix, w/ chocolate icing for 9 x 13 pan (don't forget the brownie mix ingrediants!)
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix (don't forget the milk for pudding mix!)
- 2 -3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- chopped nuts (I use chopped peanuts)
- Bake brownies.
- Cool completely.
- While brownies are baking, make pudding, let sit in fridge until brownies are cooled and frosted.
- When brownies are completely cooled, frost.
- Next, layer the sliced bananas on top of frosted brownies.
- Take pudding out of fridge and fold in the 8 oz container of whip topping.
- Spread this over the layer of bananas.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let chill in fridge for about 1/2 hour before cutting.
- Get a GIANT glass of milk because these babies are RICH!