Recipe by YummySmellsca
Have a loaf of banana bread that didn't quite bake all the way through, or just have some leftovers that are going stale? Slice them up and make a delicious biscotti!
- 3⁄4 loaf banana bread (use your favourite recipe, I had a fail from Quick and Easy Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food)
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar (optional, adds crunch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- Slice the loaf into "sticks" (I cut slices, then cut those in half width-wise) and place on the sheet.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how moist the banana bread was originally. Cool on the sheets.