- 2⁄3 cup mashed banana
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Oil and flour muffin cups.
- Beat mashed banana and egg until creamy.
- Add the milk and oil; beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder; beat well.
- Gently blend in blueberries; combine well.
- Spoon batter muffin tins.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned, then cool on wire racks.
- You may serve plain or frosted, or with jam or butter.