Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy fruity muffin recipe 8)
- 2⁄3 cup mashed banana
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Oil and flour muffin cups.
- Beat mashed banana and egg until creamy.
- Add the milk and oil; beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder; beat well.
- Gently blend in blueberries; combine well.
- Spoon batter muffin tins.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned, then cool on wire racks.
- You may serve plain or frosted, or with jam or butter.
We did not like these muffins. Easy to make and cook but no flavor or sweetness to speak of. Not a keeper.
These are delicious muffins, easy to make, and really quick to bake. I made mini muffins and got 24 out of the batch. We didn't miss the sugar at all, they were sweet enough with the banana and blueberries. I am always looking for great low sugar or sugarfree recipe. This is a keeper recipe, thanks Ocean~Ivy!
These were real simple to make baked great and everything. Low and behold no sugar what a waste now i'll have to sweeten with some kind of frosting disappointed