Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are cute and easy to make.
- 3 phyllo pastry sheets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 ripe banana, cut into (8 3/4-inch pcs)
- 118.29 ml raspberries
- 19.71 ml Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on clean work surface.
- Spray with cooking spreay fro 1 second.
- Place second sheet directly on first sheet of phyllo and repeat spray.
- Repeat this step with third phyllo sheet.
- Remember - you must work quickly!
- With sharp knife, slice dough in half horizontally.
- Cut phyllo vertically into 3 equal sections so that you now have 6 even squares.
- Set aside 2 squares for another use.(You can fill them with some kind of jam and bake them.).
- Place 2 banana slices in the center of each phyllo square.
- Top each with 3 raspberries and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
- Bring all corners of square phyllo piece together, wrapping the ingredients inside and twistin the corners together to adhere.
- Place "purses" on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until pyllo is golden brown.
- Serve warm.