Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spinach never had it so good!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil in sauce pan.
- Saute garlic slivers in oil.
- Add spinach and coat with oil and to heat through.
- Put spinach in serving bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Started with fresh spinach, but otherwise followed the recipe. Dh just loved the sauteed garlic slivers and I really enjoyed the balsamic vinegar. Even having to steam the spinach first, it took less than 10 minutes to make.
Used fresh baby spinach and eye balled all the ingedients. Wonderful and easy.
Very good! Th balsamic vinegar added a nice sweet touch. I will be making spinach this way from now on. Thanks for posting!