Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
coped this out of a friend's "biggest loser" cookbook- haven't tried it yet but posting it for safe keeping!
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing, light
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mist glass baking dish with olive oil in a spray bottle.
- In ziploc bag, shake broccoli with dressing and vinegar.
- Put in glass dish, and bake 12-15 minutes.
I enjoyed this, but the rest of my family didn't care for it very much (they thought the broccoli was too tart, and it needed salt and pepper). I usually shy away from vinegars (most tend to too strong for my tastebuds), but the vinaigrette and vinegar in this recipe are perfect...just a hint and not overpowering. Thank you for posting your recipe, emma1222. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.