Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is the only way that I prepare steaks, now. Absolutely delicious!
Make and share this Balsamic Rib-Eye Steak With Bleu Cheese Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a ziploc bag or shallow pan.
- Add steaks to marinade.
- Marinate for 1-2 hours, turning steaks in marinade frequently.
- Grill steaks to desire doneness.
- I grill for 3-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare/medium doneness.
- While steaks are grilling, combine vinegar and bleu cheese to a creamy consistency.
- Serve sauce as a condiment to steaks.