Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from whatscookingamerica...catering to the lower calorie lifestyle. I am actually going to try without the soy sauce, as I am allergic...will sub small amount of sea salt.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl or food processor, whisk together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, water, maple syrup, Splenda, garlic, and red pepper.
- Add olive oil in a thin stream, whisking until emulsified.