Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fantastic recipe from emeals.com - SO quick & easy - and absolutely delicious! We doubled the garlic, did less oil & more balsamic...so feel free to experiment!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 large head cauliflower (or a bag frozen florets, thawed)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Blend together olive oil, vinegar, salt & garlic in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower florets & toss to coat.
- Spread onto sprayed foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cauliflower starts to brown.