Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
This recipe is based on one from Bisquick.
- 2⁄3 cup baking mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat oven to 400*. Spray a 9" pie pan or 9" square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir together baking mix, water, and egg. Spread in pan. Sprinkle with 1 1/4 cups of cheese.
- Stir together cooked chicken and barbecue sauce and heat through. Spoon over batter in pan to within 1/2" of edges.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until edges are dark golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1-3 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Loosen from sides of pan.