1/2 Photos of Baker's Fabulously Flawless Fudge
2 hrs 25 mins
This is from a REALLY old edition of Reader's Digest. I request this for my birthday instead of a cake. I think it is divine. Very rich though, beware! I usually omit the nuts and it still turns out just fine. (Cook time is chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread nuts on cookie sheet and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes to toast; cool.
- 2Melt chocolate with milk in large microwaveable bowl in microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread in foil-lined 8 inch (20 cm) square pan.
- 4Chill 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- 5VARIATIONS: PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - Omit nuts. Drop 1/2 cup (125 mL) peanut butter by teaspoonfuls on top of fudge. Swirl with knife to marble.
- 6WHITE CHOCOLATE LAYERED FUDGE - Prepare fudge as directed using 3/4 cup (175 mL) nuts, 1 pkg (225 g) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 3/4 cup (175 mL) sweetened condensed milk and 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla. Spread in prepared pan. Melt 1 pkg (170 g) Baker's White Chocolate. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) sweetened condensed milk. Spread over dark chocolate layer. Chill as directed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baker's Fabulously Flawless Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g