Recipe by Jennifer Dawn
The hotel I stayed at in India had this on the breakfast buffet each morning - actually started to look forward to it each morning. I asked for the recipes and have made it several times at home for friends and family. So very very good.
Top Review by stormylee
So simple and so yummy! Made this with thick Greek yogurt as that's what I happened to have, baked in a 27 cm pie pan, and the 30 minutes was a bit too much for this particular combo as it turned out a touch on the dry side. But, the taste is there - oh my! I had this with strawberries and it was delicious! Will try the usual, more runny plain yogurt the next time. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a recipe, will definitely make again!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow ovenproof glass baking dish.
- Reduce oven temp to 160 C and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with fruit or granola. Great from breakfast or as a dessert.