1/1 Photo of Baked Tarragon Chicken
This is an easy, tasty chicken breast recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine butter, mustard and garlic powder.
- 3In another dish, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper.
- 4Dip breasts in butter mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- 5Place in a baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- 7Bake at 375 F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tarragon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 450.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 33.0 g