Recipe by New Veggie
I love this recipe because it's not often you see sweet potatoes used without the sweeteners like brown sugar or honey. It's also really easy.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
I love sweet potatoes and I liked this recipe becasue they weren't sweet. The potatoes go well with almost any meal and are very easy to prepare. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 pinches dried oregano (or more to taste)
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a glass or non-stick baking dish with olive oil, just enough to coat.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into medium size pieces.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes in the baking dish and turn them so that they are coated with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle moderately with oregano, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes or until soft.