1/1 Photo of Baked Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
New Veggie's Note:
I love this recipe because it's not often you see sweet potatoes used without the sweeteners like brown sugar or honey. It's also really easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a glass or non-stick baking dish with olive oil, just enough to coat.
- 2Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into medium size pieces.
- 3Place the cut sweet potatoes in the baking dish and turn them so that they are coated with the olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle moderately with oregano, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes or until soft.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g