Recipe by Bobbie in Vegas
Great side dish when you are tired of the same ol thing. This is a creamy textured dish and simple
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- seasoning salt
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw spinach.
- In a mason jar combine the milk and flour and shake well, no lumps.
- In a bowl combine the first 5 ingrediants.
- In a baking dish add the spinach mixture (spray with pam).
- sprinkle seasoned salt.
- sprinkle white pepper.
- cover top with grated cheese.
- Bake in oven covered at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 7 more minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.