Recipe by cooking_geek
Fat Free version of the French Fry! I have in the past substituted Cajun Spice in place of the seasonings in the recipe.
Top Review by Lalaloula
Mmmm, yummy, spicy fries! Luved the cayenne pepper and paprika in this! The heat was just the right amount! The directions were clear and easy to folow and everything worked out nicely. I added in some garlic powder, just cause I like garlic so much. Other than that though I followed your recipe and loved it! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it with us! Made and reviwed for I Recommend Tag Game July 2010.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into wedges or slices and lightly spray a baking sheet with fat-free oil.
- Place potato wedges or slices in a plastic bag with spices and half of the oil, then toss to cover all.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes turning and brushing often with the remaining oil.
- Broil about 5 minutes turning after 3 minutes.