Recipe by Sharon123
Serve up with your favorite dipping sauce. If you like to spice things up, use cajun spice instead of gomashio. From How It All Vegan cookbook.
- 4 -6 large potatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons gomashio (toasted sesame seeds crushed with sea salt-Gomashio (Toasted Sesame Salt))
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Dice the potatoes to desired size and place in a bowl with some cold water. Let sit 5 minutes. Drain potatoes and toss with the oil and gomashio.
- Lay potatoes on a non stick cookie sheet(or grease a regular cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray).
- Bake 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.