Recipe by BrendaM
If you're looking for a tasty, low carb and healthy way to cook fish, try this! The original recipe calls for salmon but you can substitute red snapper or orange roughy fillets for the salmon. This recipe comes from a Kraft pamphlet which I picked up in the supermarket!
Top Review by Chef h&h
Wonderful! This is very easy delight to prepare and get lots of credit for it! I made a 1.5-2.0 LB fillet with skin it did not matter. I added more spinach, mushrooms and dressing. I used Creamy Italian Sun Dried Tomato from Walden Farms. These dressings are calorie, carb and everything free! I cleaned the fish and let it rest in the fridge for an hour with the juice of 1 lime, salt & pepper. I will make this again and again! Thank you very much for this recipe. Iâ€™m always looking for new ways to present the fish for our Sabbath table. I served it with a medley of brown/wild rice.
- 4 (100 g) salmon fillets
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon fillets, skin sides down in a baking dish which has been sprayed with a non stick cooking spray (Pam or similar).
- Mix remaining ingredients until well blended, then spoon over the salmon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20- 25 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.