Recipe by Unkle Leo
This is very simple, and very tasty!
Top Review by Ty's Kitchen
Very good and easy. Baked in ramekins and that worked really well. Four rating because it seemed to be missing something - maybe more rosemary? or we miss not having onions? or garlic? I will make as is for family but will try some experimenting ...
- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scrub potatoes and slice 1/2" thick slices from end to end.
- Keep each potato together.
- I use individual ramekins to bake them in, but you can use a caserole dish that will hold the potatoes so they don't fall apart.
- Brush some of the oil in the bottom of the ramekins and put one potato in each.
- Spread the slices a little so they are kind of loose.
- Brush the rest of the oil on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle rosemary and salt on top and top with butter.
- Bake 1 hour or until fork tender.
- The whole thing should come right out together and can be served on plates.
- Drizzle remaining oil and butter over top.