1/1 Photo of Baked Potato Egg Rolls #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My inspiration for this recipe came from a recipe I had created about 6 months ago, Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. They became a huge hit with family and friends, so when I was thinking of recipes for this contest it just seemed obvious. Baked Potato Egg Rolls would make the cut in my kitchen. My family is torn as to which they like best, but love them both. I would serve with a sour cream, chive dipping sauce but they stand alone and are YUMMY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup horseradish cheddar cheese
- peanut oil (for frying)
- 1Warm potatoes about 45 seconds in microwave.
- 2Add cheese and bacon, mix together.
- 3Place mixture in wraps, approximately 3 tablespoons per wrap.
- 4Use finger to wet all eges with water very slightly.
- 5Fold wrapper half way over at an angle,then fold two corners in and roll, make sure all edges are sealed.
- 6Drop egg rolls in fryer and cook for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
- 7Serve and eat.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Egg Rolls #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 499.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
horseradish cheddar cheese