Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My inspiration for this recipe came from a recipe I had created about 6 months ago, Cheeseburger Egg Rolls. They became a huge hit with family and friends, so when I was thinking of recipes for this contest it just seemed obvious. Baked Potato Egg Rolls would make the cut in my kitchen. My family is torn as to which they like best, but love them both. I would serve with a sour cream, chive dipping sauce but they stand alone and are YUMMY.
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup horseradish cheddar cheese
- peanut oil (for frying)
- Warm potatoes about 45 seconds in microwave.
- Add cheese and bacon, mix together.
- Place mixture in wraps, approximately 3 tablespoons per wrap.
- Use finger to wet all eges with water very slightly.
- Fold wrapper half way over at an angle,then fold two corners in and roll, make sure all edges are sealed.
- Drop egg rolls in fryer and cook for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
- Serve and eat.
Actually these are great with just a salad and so easy to make.
These are the best party food. So yummy! A portable baked potato!