Recipe by Amber W.
This is a great meal but a little longer than your weekday meal might take. Great flavor!
- 4 pork chops
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of chicken soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.