Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a great meal but a little longer than your weekday meal might take. Great flavor!
Make and share this Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of chicken soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Wonderful recipe...I had some big bone in pork chops and they turned out perfect. I did use Cream of Mushroom soup as that is what I had on hand. I made for PAC fall 2011