1/2 Photos of Baked Pork Chops
1 hr 30 mins
Amber W.'s Note:
This is a great meal but a little longer than your weekday meal might take. Great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- 3Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- 4Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- 5Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- 6Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 8While baking, combine the cream of chicken soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- 9After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 184.8 mg
- Sodium 285.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 46.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup