I fixed this easy dish for my dinner group and it was a hit! From Martha's "Food" cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Cut tube in half shortway, then cut the halves in half long way into 8 fry like wedges.
- 3Using a non stick baking sheet with edges.
- 4Drizzle the olive oil.
- 5Arrange the wedges in one layer turning gently to coat.
- 6Bake 25 mins, turn gently and cook 20 - 30 mins longer.
- 7Turning more if you wish to be browned on all sides.
- 8Drain on papertowel lined plate.
- 9Toss with italian seasoning and salt and pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Polenta Fries
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1013.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 196.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning