Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I fixed this easy dish for my dinner group and it was a hit! From Martha's "Food" cookbook
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Cut tube in half shortway, then cut the halves in half long way into 8 fry like wedges.
- Using a non stick baking sheet with edges.
- Drizzle the olive oil.
- Arrange the wedges in one layer turning gently to coat.
- Bake 25 mins, turn gently and cook 20 - 30 mins longer.
- Turning more if you wish to be browned on all sides.
- Drain on papertowel lined plate.
- Toss with italian seasoning and salt and pepper before serving.