This is a delicious evening snack or side dish to any meal...these potato skins taste so good!....better make a double batch, these might not even make it to the table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to Broil.
- 2set oven rack to second highest position.
- 3Grease a baking dish (large enough to hold skins).
- 4Cut baked potatoes in half.
- 5Scoop out cooked potato, and reserve for another use.
- 6Arrange skins cut side up in baking dish.
- 7Rub skins all over lightly with oil.
- 8Brush each potato skin with 1 or 2 tbsp pizza sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with green pepper and finely chopped mushroom stems.
- 10Top each with grated mozza cheese.
- 11Broil in oven 5-7 mins, or until skins are crispy, and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pizza Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 407.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.1 g