Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious evening snack or side dish to any meal...these potato skins taste so good!....better make a double batch, these might not even make it to the table!
- Set oven to Broil.
- set oven rack to second highest position.
- Grease a baking dish (large enough to hold skins).
- Cut baked potatoes in half.
- Scoop out cooked potato, and reserve for another use.
- Arrange skins cut side up in baking dish.
- Rub skins all over lightly with oil.
- Brush each potato skin with 1 or 2 tbsp pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with green pepper and finely chopped mushroom stems.
- Top each with grated mozza cheese.
- Broil in oven 5-7 mins, or until skins are crispy, and cheese is melted.