Top Review by Southern Bug
People seemed to either really like or not care for it very much. Personally, I really liked it! Its very flavorful. I stirred some cheese into the cream cheese/sour cream mix, then topped with some more cheese. I would make it again for myself, just scale it down. Thanks!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or use garlic powder to taste)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- chopped pepperoni (use any amount desired)
- 2 -3 finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (can use more)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic and pizza sauce in a small bowl until blended and smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a large pie plate.
- Top with pepperoni and green onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzeralla cheese over the dip in the pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or more or until the cheese has melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm.